Take an inside look at what becoming a Sevier Heights member entails:
- Individuals must be believers. Choose Jesus, then choose a church.
- Individuals must have participated in biblical baptism.
- Individuals should go to the Prayer and Care Room after any of our worship services to take part in the next steps of becoming a member.
- Individuals are invited to Sevier Heights 101. Please check below for dates and times. We also offer a Children’s 101 Class for kids 5th grade and under on the last Sunday of every month at 11:00 a.m. in The Gathering Room. You’ve experienced what we do. Now we want you to understand why we do it.
We strive to make this process as simple and painless as possible. If you have any questions, feel free to email email@example.com.
Sevier Heights 101 Main Campus Schedule
Meets in the Gathering Room.
September 30 // 11:00 a.m. & 6:00 p.m.
October 7// 11:00 a.m. & 6:00 p.m.
October 14 // 11:00 a.m. & 6:00 p.m.
October 21 // 11:00 a.m.
- November 25 // 11:00 a.m. & 6:00 p.m.
- December 30 // 11:00 a.m.
Sevier Heights 101 North Campus Schedule
Meets in North Campus Student Center.
- September 30 // 12:30 & 6:00 p.m.
- October 7// 12:30 & 6:00 p.m.
- October 14 // 12:30 & 6:00 p.m.
- October 21 // 12:30 p.m.