Take an inside look at what becoming a Sevier Heights member entails:
- Individuals must be believers. Choose Jesus, then choose a church.
- Individuals must have participated in biblical baptism.
- Individuals should go to the Prayer and Care Room after any of our worship services to take part in the next steps of becoming a member.
- Individuals are invited to Sevier Heights 101. Please check below for dates and times. We also offer a Children’s 101 Class for kids 5th grade and under on the last Sunday of every month at 11:00 a.m. in room 2106. You’ve experienced what we do. Now we want you to understand why we do it.
We strive to make this process as simple and painless as possible. If you have any questions, feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sevier Heights 101 Main Campus Schedule
Meets in the Gathering Room at 11:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m.
- January 29
- February 26
- March 26
- April 30
- May 28 (11:00 a.m. ONLY)
- June 25
- July 30
- August 27
- September 24
- October 29
- November 26
- December 31 (11:00 a.m. ONLY)